The MLnext Framework consists out of 5 modules:
- For data loading and manipulation: import mlnext.data
- For loading and saving files: import mlnext.io
- For data preprocessing: mlnext.pipeline
- For data visualization: mlnext.plot
- For model evaluation: mlnext.score
Would you like to develop your own machine learning solution without any programming? In this case, you should use our generic framework MLnext Execution. It is part of the "Digital Factory now" campaign by Phoenix Contact Electronics to support the solution portfolio "Anomaly Detection".